Job Title: Sr. Product Manager
Company Name: Gradient Cyber
Location: Remote in United States
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Minimum 5 years in Product Management
Gradient Cyber is a leading player in the cyber security industry, committed to delivering innovative solutions that transform businesses. We are a customer-centric company focused on delivering an innovative product roadmap. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is obsessed with creating great customer experiences and will own the end to end lifecycle of our product portfolio. The right candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our product portfolio and customer experience. This is a heavily cross collaborative role and will be partnering with Sales, Marketing and Support team members on a weekly basis.
Our Product Philoshopy:
- We operate in Agile methodology in two week cycles and currently use Linear.
- We have split up dev teams for Infrastructure, Front end and data pipelines.
- We are strong practical thinkers and slowly building a design led approach to enhancing user experience.
- We prefer an interactive approach rather than out of the box perfection.
- We believe in failing fast and moving quick
Day to Day:
- We are looking for a Senior PM to be responsible for enabling the delivery of our customer facing product and also expanding on the use of new features and a revamped user experience.
- The North Star for this role is to deliver a #1 managed XDR solution which blends the best of user experience, AI and analytics.
- You will be working with a highly cross collaborative team of developers, cyber analysts and a part time design resource on everything from creating the roadmap to shipping product and coordinating launches with marketing as well as post release analytics.
- You will periodically participate in customer calls alongside the Customer Success teams to understand requirements and feedback.
Does this sound like you?
- You have previously built successful B2B products that are used by different levels of stakeholder.
- You understand technology and products and comfortable working day to day at its intersection (Familiarity with APIs and integrations is a plus)
- You are a strong self-starter with intensity, drive and ready for a fast paced startup environment where you will have the opportunity to wear many hats and often handle ambiguity.
- You are obsessive about design thinking and can clearly relate with the required personas.
- You are passionate about delivering the best in the most efficient way.
Our base range for this role is $115 - $125k. Our comp package consists of equity, salary and a flexible PTO policy including an annual learning & development stipend.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit a very brief description highlighting their relevant experience, work examples, LinkedIn link and/or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the subject line "Sr. Product Manager – [Your Full Name]".
Gradient Cyber is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.